Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metal parents

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

What the hell is with your lip though in that pic - we were just looking at it here & are baffled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Oral Slang wrote:
    What the hell is with your lip though in that pic - we were just looking at it here & are baffled?

ah that would be with a mouthful of jelly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well do any of lot worry that your child will grow up to be a tracker wearing kancker ( or aspire to be one ) listening to music that makes just raises your hackles like manufactured pop ect ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Thaedydal wrote:
    Well do any of lot worry that your child will grow up to be a tracker wearing kancker ( or aspire to be one ) listening to music that makes just raises your hackles like manufactured pop ect ?

of course, she spends most of her time living in Tallaght :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

chromerobots.jpg

• Advertisement

?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Ph3n0m wrote:
    and where am I known from?

You posted a pic on here before, and I saw your myspace a while ago going through a friend's profile.Just matched the pic of yourself on here with the one on myspace :p

Thaedydal wrote:
    ?
    metal parents

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

JC 2K3 wrote:
    :)
    rofl, worst joke ever, Im utterly disgusted...... good work :D

But those toy robots are made of plastic, shiney plastic but plastic.

• Advertisement

Bah, pedant....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

My son turned 14 this year and usually listens to 50 Cent and Britney and all that ****e.

I introduced him to KISS and also took him to a Whitesnake gig at the Olympia a few years ago and ever since he is into rock as well as his other stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Kivun Sotilas

Ph3n0m wrote:
    what you mean eventually I will have to get rid of the multiple nipple rings :) only kidding

Well I assume in this weather you're not walking around showing them. ;)
    I actually meant people I see on the bus who are dressed "fashionably" but that's more a matter of taste or people having a lack of....

There is a band in Australia called Chaotic Impurity, saw them at a festival and halfway through the set the singers son got on stage and played a guitar solo wearing an AC/DC shirt, it was great though. I guess not all children reject the ideas of their parents. He was pretty good at shredding.

Bloodlust_V_2005_042_PyroMusic_dot_net.jpg

Advertisement