Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Confused (as usual)

• 17-09-2006 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey, posting unreg for this one. I poted here before many moons ago about the same girl.

Basically Im 18, shes 16 (I know it's not legal, so dont jump the gun on me)

Shes 17 in two months anyway. But basically, First time we got to know each other she was VERY flirty, I stupidly did nothing about it, until the next time we met up then I kissed her. This threw her off completly, because I think she expected me to cop on sooner, and because I didnt, she basically told me shes not interested after all. Anyway, she calls over last Tuesday for a quick chat, how excited she is bout results (JC) etc. So I'm in college on Wednesday, and send her a quick txt to say best of luck, let me know how you do etc...
    So later, when I get home, she calls over, all excited, hugs, I congratulated her etc... Anyway, 10 mins after she goes home, I write on the congratulations card I bought her whilst on lunch in college (she was actually at my door when I arrived home, so I hadnt time to write it)

Drop it over (note: this card was just congrats, well done, no lots of love xxxxxxxxxx bolax)

Shes even more delighted now, and more hugs.

So I went to bed early that night, as I was extra tired for some reason. Wake up the next morning to find a txt sent from her that night at 11.30pm (she was obviously thinking about mebefore she went to bed!) Message said something like "hey, just thought id say good night, you give the best hugs I love them. nite nite xxxxxxxxxxxxxx."

Now I know shes young etc... she'll say stuff, but she confuses the crap outta me. I always fancied her, but after she made it clear she wasnt interested, that was fine, just friends never thought about it again. But when she sends messages like that, and calls over AGAIN the next day (thursday, I was in work, so didnt see her) she confuses me even more.

Is the anyway I can work out WTF is going on in her head, without asking her .

Afraid if i bring it up, she'll say "I told you already, I aint interested" -(which could lead to friendship falling apart) Even though she acted all flirty again this week!
    I know it's not much of a personal issue, and it's prolly just a 16 year old chick confusing herself, aswell as me concerning how she feels, but it's driving me insane!

Comments good/bad, advice, etc.. all welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

did she send you txts like that before (you know OMG LIKE xxxxxxx!) when she told you she wasnt interested?

to me it sounds like she found you very sweet this week and might like you. but be warned she might just have been on a results high. if she continues with all that lovey dovey txts take that as a massive hint. also return them. i know i respond to that stuff when i want a guy to know im interested as well.

its up to her though imo to be the 1st to say i like you. she rejected you for gods sake so she better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

When I was 16 I was all over the place. Take some more time and feel things out, see if the messages keep on coming!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Man... she's only just got her JUNIOR cert results... why are you even ''going there''?

But anyway... ermm... what was the question again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

LundiMardi wrote:
    Man... she's only just got her JUNIOR cert results... why are you even ''going there''?

But anyway... ermm... what was the question again?

You think it's weird? I know a 32 year old, goin out with a 17 year old :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

tbh, once it's legal, all is good... it's just the fact that she just got her junior cert results!!! :eek:

Anyway, i'm not here to judge:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement