Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lightsaber mod!

• 17-09-2006 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

On behalf of many people that i have seen talking about this, oblivion needs a lightsaber mod! it is a very big must, and possibly some jedi robes to! if any modders are reading please give this a shot! in my oppinion it would be the biggest mod yet, if done right! i wish i could do it myself but i don't know a thing about making mods, and so would not know where to start! so whoever decides to take up this awsome challenge, i salute you and thank you in advance! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

FFS. I thought you were going to deliver, man!
    I said this months ago. But there is bound to be one in development out there somewhere. It would be quite hard to do.

Alternatively, you should check out the Witch King of Angmar Helmet and robes/armour. Special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

lightsaber want i doooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

sorry for gettin your hopes up chamlis, i agree that it would be very hard! i don't know how the whole thing would work with the blade coming out and all that jazz??? hopefully we can place our trust in some big time modder's hands! let me know people if your gonna take up the challenge and when it is done! thx :D

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Damn, I was just preparing to download the mod then saw that it's just a request...

Almost 2 months without playing now :( I hope I will get few hours this weekend... with or without a lightsabre.

Advertisement