Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homsexuality & Secondary schools: DISCUSS

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Please quote the post that said that gay guys were exclusively the only type of attention whores in existance.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

JC 2K3 wrote:
    Please quote the post that said that gay guys were exclusively the only type of attention whores in existance.

No one ever said gay guys are exclusively the only type of attention whore in existence; it's just no-one ever seems to mention any other type, and normally, if they do, they're told they're being prudish. Frankly, I don't see your point, and I'm not trying to offend or antagonise(sp?) anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Fair enough

You're right, a lot of straight guys always go on a rant about the lash he rode last night, but not all of us! Some of us have class!

But i think when a guy does that, its more like he's tryin look shwerrr in front of his mates as opposed to sayin I LIKE WOMEN

And, another thing. Lots of feminine straight guys who everyone wud think to be gay, wud be like, so yeah, i rode 7 birds over the weekend [madlad]
    to get acceptance from guys, or maybe to show a girl he's actually not gay

I think its all a loada bojjox

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

abetarrush wrote:
    Fair enough

You're right, a lot of straight guys always go on a rant about the lash he rode last night, but not all of us! Some of us have class!

But i think when a guy does that, its more like he's tryin look shwerrr in front of his mates as opposed to sayin I LIKE WOMEN

And, another thing. Lots of feminine straight guys who everyone wud think to be gay, wud be like, so yeah, i rode 7 birds over the weekend [madlad]
    to get acceptance from guys, or maybe to show a girl he's actually not gay

I think its all a loada bojjox

Sorry if it came across like I think all guys do that, I didn't mean that. And yeah, most things are, lol.

Advertisement