Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing? (sept edition)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Forgot to add Pokèmon Silver =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Resident Evil 2
    Dino Crisis 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

Rhythm Heaven (Enormous win) and Pokemon Platinum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Fat Princess Beta (PS3). TF2 and Portal (PC)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

A little bit of L4D, can't really play much of anything these days though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Playing through the Tomb Raider trilogy on the 360. Underworld completely finished (1000), I have the time trials left on Anniversary, and I've just started Legend.

Playing Henry Hatsworth, Suikoden Tierkreis, Giana Sisters, and Rhythm Heaven on the DS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. A gem of an RPG since it's been patched up.

Also having a go at ghosting "Thief III: Deadly Shadows" (Minimalist Mod).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Might try get into Dragon Quest IV while i wait for a VGA box for my ps2 to play persona 3.

Finding it hard to play eternal sonata. Game might not have picked up but it seems to go in a pattern of watch cutscene, run around a pretty empty town, run from a to b in a linear path fight monsters, fight boss monster and die horribly, grind monsters in a to b path, kill boss, repeat.

I know most JRPGs are like that but this seems to not bother masking it and feels a little shallow. Could be how far i'm in to it though (just at the fort near the bridge)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Replaying The Force Unleashed on Hard and playing FFVII on the PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Was 80% through Fear 2 and my Vista dies ffffffffffuuuuuuuu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

After quitting WoW im back playing Starcraft. And I just installed Freespace 2 with the FSO high res mod. :)

Advertisement