Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned and this prision place?

Options
  • 17-09-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054990620

My cousin was recently banned. She didn't want to register again as she was banned for being a re register account? I think thats impossible as we both signed up more or less at the same time. It's a WOW thing :) She read somewhere why she was banned and saw comments telling other people to post in prision if they feel hard done by. Is there a special way of doing this? I found the forum in Sys and linked her but she just gets a messages telling her why she was banned. She may be a few slices short of a full cake but Could Beruthiul or some one please explain how she can post in Prision? Please use this thread. I have only begrudgingly made this post on her behalf and really don't want to get involved any more that this. I know she can be nuts but I think a mistake may have been made. Thank you for reading.

Ronan.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

What is your cousins nickname and do you know who banned her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I know when I was talking to Regi the idea came up of putting a link to the Prison forum in the ban message. We both thought that would be a good idea, but nothing has come of it yet, AFAIK.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think users that are being banned lately are getting permissions problems in the Prison forum too.

Advertisement