Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you do/are you doing at the weekend?

Options
  • 17-09-2006 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Friday night: Trekked to Barcode. BIG mistake.
    Saturday day: Flaked on the playing fields in Trinity College.
    Saturday night: Went to see my friends gigging in Radio City. Excellent night.
    Sunday day: Work.
    Sunday night: Boyfriend action ;)

What did you all do this weekend, or what are you planning for the one ahead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Morse

SexyD4Lady wrote:

What did you all do this weekend, or what are you planning for the one ahead?

Friday, went out for a gargle with the lads.

Saturday, trained in the AM and worked all night.

Sunday, trained, worked & gargled.

GF is in Spain with the girls, missing her like crazy so tried to fill my weekend with work and play. Anything rather than sit around thinking about her & missing the hell out of her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Friday night: Stayed in with the GF. She fell asleep on the couch, I watched a dvd and drank loads of wine.

Saturday night: Went for a pint in The Stag's Head, then dinner in Yamamori, then went to a mate's gig in Vicar Street, then went to meet a friend in Dakota. Found out she wasn't there, went to The Mercantile, then back to the GF's for the night.

Sunday Day Went for a walk along the canal from Portobello to Ballsbridge, had a pint in The Old Schoolhouse. Wandered up towards trinity and sat down for a while, before heading home for food.

Weekends are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Friday - out with a friend and some of his family and friends to celebrate his birthday, which had actually been the previous weekend, but he was away.

Saturday - Out with friends. Long night. After 4:30am when I got to bed.

Sunday - I went to the All-Ireland Finals. Met with a friend briefly afterwards. Had one pint afterwards and headed home.

Next weekend - I expect to be at Niagara Falls, again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Friday night: cans in the gaff
    Saturday night: Slaughtered drunk, on the pull. Ran into some old mates who had emigrated for a brief time.
    Sunday morning/afternoon: Having a protracted agruement with my poxy CD burner
    Sunday night: Called in to this bird from Dublin 4 that Im stringin along. Left her after gettin what I needed and went to a party in my mates flat block, whores galores.

Im sorry, that was just too easy like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Friday: woke up late, worked til 10. went to the pav to meet up with some friends.
    Saturday: woke up late, worked til 10. got home and had forgotten my keys.
    Sunday: woke up late, worked until quarter past 1 in the morning..

bleh, what a crappy weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The weekend coming:

Friday Night: Drinks in my sisters, then off to a comedy gig, then out for drinks afterwards

Saturday: Drinks for a friend's birthday

Sunday: Flake out at home with the other half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Friday Night ; 20th in Blackrock got wasted and somehow ended up at some randomers party in kiltiernan

Saturday ; played some soccer, went to my birds then went to the gym

Saturday Night ; stayed in with the bird

Sunday ; few pints with the lads

Sunday Night ; watched a dvd with a mate

pretty uneventful weekend

Advertisement