Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Vids

• 18-09-2006 4:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭

Post your home made GTA vids here. Used Fraps to record, and Super to resize it to youtube size.

If I'm gonna die, I'll take down lots of you muthaf**kers.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wotwaRxION4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

this isn't mine but i thought it was really sweet, so here u goo, itsLego GTA!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭raheny red

Here's one I recorded from my PS2 ages ago -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVP58pJH9Ik it's nothing special, was just bored :o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Evade 6 stars and post the video without cheats.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

KdjaCL wrote:
    Evade 6 stars and post the video without cheats.

kdjac
    Tell me a quick way to get 6 stars, without cheating, then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

it wont be quick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Takes 2 to 3 minutes to get 6 stars all you need a rocket launcher, buy one wreak havoc with it then evade.

in SA best place is in Vegas either wreak havoc with rockets or go start a fight with the army base, LCS the middle island with the big gun shop.

Its actually very easy to get 6 stars and really easy to evade them with the right tools :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

A quick way to get 5 stars is to fly over the restricted area in the desert or go into the navy base in San Fiero. Then u just have to get one more star.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

6 stars is easy enough with the minigun.
    I someohow managed to get infinite ammo with it after the helicopter stealing mission in the Las Venturas Military Fuel Depot! :D

Anyway, I made a vid with fraps, recoded it from 1.88GBs (!!!) to 16MBs with Nero Recode 2, and now I'm too lazy to upload it (also, don't have youtube account), so here's the gist of what I did:

Flew in the Hydra over the tallest building in Los Santos, jumped out and parachuted onto the roof, quickly grabbed the chute there and jumped off and landed on the expressway where I caused a car pile up.

The End. :p

I wanted to land on a car or something but they go too fast!

Advertisement