Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help buying a PSP

• 18-09-2006 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I was hoping to get some help on buying a psp, i was checking amazon and ebay recently when i stumbled upon a link on amazon that took me to a site called axn-international.com, here they are advertising 1Gb psp's delivered to ireland for E735 for 5 consoles. Just wondering if anyone ever bought from them, usually when it looks too good to be true and all that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

They're in Indonesia. Would the shipment not get stuck in customs?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Feeder

I wouldn't imagine so, well the only stuff i have bought from asia are nokia covers and they made it no problem. I wonder if you have control over money transfers, in that the money doesn't clear until you have proof that the items have been dispatched. i sent in a dummy order and they sent me back their bank details and the totals but no real contact info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

best advice is just to check adverts.ie

if something looks like a great deal then its just a scam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Feeder wrote:
    I wouldn't imagine so, well the only stuff i have bought from asia are nokia covers and they made it no problem. I wonder if you have control over money transfers, in that the money doesn't clear until you have proof that the items have been dispatched. i sent in a dummy order and they sent me back their bank details and the totals but no real contact info
    Only expensive stuff gets stuck in customs and this definatley would.

As a rule of thumb I run away when someone is looking to get paid by bank transfer as you have no come back once they recieve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

And PSPs are rubbish, anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement