Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnny Logan: always good for a laugh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

That

is

AWFUL

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

what a burger head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I could really have lived my entire life without ever hearing or seeing that.....thanks for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

thats just so wrong

*goes to get sick*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,288 ✭✭✭Archeron

stp wrote:
    what a burger head

A vomity burger head. Thats really and truly shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

I watched the first 10 secs or so and that was more than enough :mad: :mad: :mad:

The person who thought that was a good idea should be stood against a wall and shot with a gun full of ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Normally I'd pass a video like that onto my friends. This time I won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Star*

to be the best of my knowledge this is actually being released in germany - the land of the hoff - whats this space and shudder !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Oh my god. :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

I feel ill....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Who thought Johnny Logan would ever appear on a song with the line "pop some Cris"

Holy christ, look at him there gettin his mo`****in drank on with the blondie hoe :D And then taking photos of the black bird, I swear Im expecting him to shout out RIP Pac any second with the two girls getting up to "Channel U after 10" action with each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My ma has a pair of them trousers!

That Kaye Styles bloke with must have been desperate :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 -Q-

http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art_361021.html?wt.bron=homeArt4

For those who don't understand Dutch or Flemmish.

Seems that Johnny has made a child with Wendy Van Wanten. She's a (in-)famous Belgian ex-model, singer and went to bed with half of the Flemmish celibrity world (among them the son of the Belgian king, prince Laurent).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

LOL - the McDonalds Eurosaver ad is even worse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBIU6k60Ko

Must be a mid-life crisis or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Johnny Logan was on the Late Late Show recently singing that Hold Me Now song and said twisty fries in the middle of it. nobody laughed, Johnny was left looking like a moron

Advertisement