Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'PIMP MY SHOW' thread (got a show/station to promote? let us know!)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,049 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

i found this the other night, i'm loving it. is this why the freedom stream went bye bye?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭Mike O' Brien

no idea why stream freedom stream went bye bye lads, working on sorting Metadata and will have some jocks on soon too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Been listening on and off the last few days. Great variety of music.

Thanks fresh Pots, <etadata is doing my head in. Should be sorted thisweek. Live presenters for most of the dy on Friday from 11am.

Metadata fixed. praise the lord!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Sounds
    EMar Sounds

If anyone is interested in getting involved with our project let us know MixLive.ie
    We've got several live streams and lots of free slots if you're interested in broadcasting.
    Also we have listed them on tunein.com or you can find our free app on google play.
    The set up is simple and you don't have to leave the comfort of your home/studio to stream.
    You can use any software that has a shoutcast encoder, winamp, sam, virtual dj, nicecast etc.
    Broadcast a live stream or use our online playlist manager when there's no live djs.

No need to download updates when we add now channels, only if we update the app itself.

i started college last sep so hadn't much time to add more features, the streams are live 24/7

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MixLive.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Metadata fixed. praise the lord!!!

Stream is not working at the mo. naughty naughty!

server rebooted!!!! it needed a kick.

EMar Sounds

Hi,

If you're a fan of classical music with a twist, check out Classical Mix.
    A new channel on MixLive combining elements of classical and electronic music.
    The stream is connected to last.fm audio API, which tracks now playing song info.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.mixlive.ie/channel/live/classical-mix

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

http://radiocrackle.com - Irish based and (in one form or another) been running since around 2005 - on and off. Theres music, talk shows, cookery shows, movie reviews etc and all can streamed from the site or from the TuneIn app (just search for radiocrackle).

• Advertisement
    EMar Sounds

We've added a new feature to MixLive "Radio Pages"
    If anyone wants to list their Shoutcast stream check it out.
    You'll find a snippet of code in the Player field to add your own stream URL
    And a quick guide showing you how to tweak your URL to work in the player.

We're still working on this new app but anyone is welcome to create a custom radio page for their online stream.

Hope you enjoy

www.mixlive.ie

Advertisement