Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Flashing Questions

Options
  • 18-09-2006 12:46pm

I have a few questions with regards to flashing Xbox 360 .

1st of all do you need to have the 20 gig hard drive with it ?

2nd of all can i play all my old xbox games ?

3rd of all , can it be uninstalled like a softmod ?

4th is there anybody that can do it for me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

You don't need the 20gig.

You can still play any and all xbox and 360 games.

You can reverse it completely (as far as anyone knows) as you are simply flashing the dvd rom's firmware. You retain the old firmware for replacing if need be.

It's fairly simple to do. I bought the xecuter connectivity kit and unlock kit for 40euro shipped.
    You don't need any of it but it makes the whole process way simpler. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

You need the hdd to play all xbox1 games on the 360.

The firmware mod allows you play original xbox disks, but you'll need to create new SS patched backups if you want to play backups on it. The old downloaded scene .isos wont work either.

I am a little unsure what your saying CiaranC. But thanks for your help. Could any of you flash mine for me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

I suspect he means that any xbox1 back ups you have won't work on a cracked 360, you'd have to rip them and patch them again.

Have a look through the couple of threads on here and you'll find a boards member who will do it for you.
    I'm in Galway so prolly no use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Exactly right patch

• Advertisement

Lads Ciaran did this for me and it well worth getting done. I highly reccomend Ciaran if you want to get yours done. If your inthe country post it to him :)

Thanks again Ciaran i will drop you a mail if i have any friends who want to get it done.

Advertisement