Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carzone website homepage

Options
  • 18-09-2006 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Is it me or is the carzone.ie homepage at bit funny the last week or 2. It seems to be sticking half way through the page loading. I'm on broadband so I'm wondering if they have a problem with their server??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Seems to be working today. I know there was a problem on Friday - started with an error on the homepage where the menu's weren't loading. Looks like that was fixed but there were errors whenever you tried to access the info on new cars.

Don't know about the weekend, but it's working perfectly for me at the moment.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Have noticed the same my self. seems to be running very slow these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JackM

I've noticed this also. For some reason it won't allow you to populate any of the criteria for choosing a car.

Advertisement