Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy Names

Options
  • 18-09-2006 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi All,

I need help. We have got two beautiful twin boy puppies from the ISPCA. Just one problem, we can't think of suitable names for them.

we have two suggestions floating around but i'm not really comfortable with either. these are Starsky and Hutch or Bert and Ernie.

can anyone help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

Got a rescue dog about 2 months ago! Buster! He joins sammy:eek: , lily:p , pudge:cool: and buff:o ,the last two being cats - he was left by the canal.. with 3 other pups. don't get how anyone can do that..

Have a look at http://petrix.com/dognames/

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

Is there nothing to be said for "Rover"?
    It's never used any more which is a shame :(
    I suppose you could name the other one... Mazda or something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Fredrick and Richard ?

I really don't like the name Rover. I'm dying to get a dog, gonna give him a great proper name like Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

fred and barney,tom and gerry,bill and ben:D
    pip and pop:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Call him something nice and normal, like Kevin. Or Gary. Or Paul. I have two finches named John and Mary.

Dave would also be a brilliant name for a dog.

My cousin's friend has a cat named Dog.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

The difficulty with having two dogs is that even if you do give them individual names like I have with mine (Nero & Bonnie) you just call them in the plural anyway. I just call my two 'babies' because they are two really cute doberman babies. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,282 ✭✭✭Archeron

Laurel and Hardy or Podge and Rodge.

Advertisement