Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X05 - "Map 1213" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

• 18-09-2006 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

- WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN "MAP 1213" -

Episode Title: "Map 1213"
    Airdate: September 18th 2006

TV.com Summary:
    Michael and Lincoln are eager to locate the Double K ranch where Westmoreland hid his millions.

Sucre goes to Las Vegas to prevent Maricruz from marrying his cousin Hector. C-Note gets on a train.

Mahone is given an important package.

Next Episode: 2X06 - "Subdivision" - September 25th 2006

What did you think of "Map 1213"? 37 votes

0%
    2%
    Pacifico 1 vote
    21%
    Karl HungusMr EOur man in HavanaWashoutbucks73Guy:IncognitoAnaiyelakeithkk16 8 votes
    21%
    Mossy MonkgarthvDampsquidmatrimcmoneyGrumPy[Deleted User]gustavo 8 votes
    32%
    YakuzaAquos76jor elpetesEKRIUQShrimpd4gurltabathaSpider_Baby!tywyJoeyJJUmaro 12 votes
    16%
    BasqtvnutzRollo TamasipokerwidowL31mr0d-Axwell- 6 votes
    0%
    0%
    2%
    ghostdancer 1 vote
    2%
    bounty 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

I wish i went to jail instead of college :(
    I probably would have met my husband there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Omg, but where on earth would they even get a Teletubby costume to fit Lincoln?*

*It's really tempting to read the spoilers, but it's far more fun to say something completely random like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

good episode, some good surprises :D t-bag is such a snake!
    when they get to the silo in utah the money is meant to be buried under, they find someone build a town over it... :D + t-bag has eaten the map :D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

If you thought it was good, why did you only give it a 2:rolleyes:

I thought it was also a good episode. Not as good as the first 4 but still all the same, it was enjoyable. Still no sign of haywire though.

Loved the way Linc and Michael did impressions of T-Bag when they caught up with him "Hey pretty!" - that was hilarious, and of course T-Bag's complete understatement of the fact his hand has just been sewn back on "I recently had some work done." Then when he ate the map later on in the episode - that was freaking awesome.

C-Note jumping off the train = kickass.

Sucre's storyline was pretty lame, I thought he was going to pull some kickass moves and drive away with the bride on his motorbike.

Lincoln's math:
    Tweener: So we'll split it (5 million) four ways?
    Lincoln: No way - you're not worth 1.5

I'm not sure where the storyline is going with Sara and Paul, but I love the way he has to pretend to be "Lance". It's cool.

So overall pretty good episode, now that it looks like Westmoreland's money has been built over I feel that we're going to see the entire gang converge in Utah whilst they figure out what to do. Although Mahone is definitely catching up on them now - they may have to give up on it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

I loved the kids expression when t-bag grabbed him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

Aquos76 wrote:
    If you thought it was good, why did you only give it a 2:rolleyes:

because yore ma :rolleyes: lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not the best episode but very enjoyable

wtf are they going to do about the money

anyone notice this blopper:
    when the girl answers the door to the cop she is in her undies, she tells tweener she is off on a walk and yada yada yada.....then leaves in her undies (although the camera doesn't pan to show you what she is wearing). Just thought i'd mention that.

how did tbag know to check out the map??? :confused:
    that bit over streched it just a tadd

gave it a 6

highlight was lance coming out of the closet. Very well done.

no haywire and we're onto our sixth episode....com'on!

bounty wrote:
    because yore ma :rolleyes: lol

What are you going on about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

it not the first 2 he gave either

anyone notice this blopper:
    when the girl answers the door to the cop she is in her undies, she tells tweener she is off on a walk and yada yada yada.....then leaves in her undies (although the camera doesn't pan to show you what she is wearing). Just thought i'd mention that.

I guess you did not notice her putting on her trousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Same as Rollo - gave it a 6.

Quite enjoyed it.. not as much as some of the previous episodes but definitely has it's highlights.

Linc and Mike meeting Theodore was brillant - just for the taunting alone. "Hey pretty" .. "whatcha do to your hand?!" :D And also Tweener meeting T-Bag was brillant too - the confrontations and meetings with fellow fugitives is always gonna be a highlight though.

Kellerman is one smart piece of work - Lance coming out to Sarah and gaining her "friendship" and fellow "geeerrrlllll-friend". Devious SOB.. can't wait to see how this progresses!

So Malone is high on these pep pills.. anyone have theories on what exactly these could be?

Getting to really enjoy Tweener in the show now - irritating at first but really has grown into quite a funny likeable character. Especially when the only words out of his mouth aren't "trippin'" or "dawg". And the scene in the hardware store where he was hammered across the head was a bit out of a shock.

The whole Sucre and C-Note storylines were a bit meh... bit of a filler throughout the episode. Probably what most let the episode down in my opinion. And also no Bellick or Geary this week! :(

Looking forward to next week's episode anyhoo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

gave it a 7.

"lance" was cleaver playing the gay role. Sneaky bastard.

I'd say they are like caffeine stimulants, and as he has been taking them a lot he has become somewhat dependant on them.

As for tweener, I've always liked him, he was kinda the only real character if you get me. He seems possible.

Aquos76 wrote:
    I guess you did not notice her putting on her trousers.

oh!, did she forget the shoes at least?

So Malone is high on these pep pills.. anyone have theories on what exactly these could be?
    Midazolam, (marketed under brand names Versed®, Hypnovel® and Dormicum®, pronounced mɪˈdæzəlæm) is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative. It has powerful anxiolytic, amnestic, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, skeletal muscle relaxant and sedative properties. It is considered a fast-acting benzodiazepine, with a short elimination half-life.
    -Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midazolam

Summary: Stops him from getting jittery and bugging out. Puts him in a mild sort of trance.

nah
    they are defo mitsubhishis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I thought we were going to have a Pulp fiction behind the shop scenario for a minute !! The Kid would have the worst luck if that happened.

Good episode, John is so gullable he should have realised that was a setup, Fib was defo his big weakness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

JoeyJJ wrote:
    Good episode, John is so gullable he should have realised that was a setup, Fib was defo his big weakness.
    Eh, that was last week's episode.

Anyway, not too bad but as good as the last one. Not checking T-Bag's "coin purse" for the map was understandable I suppose, but they should have known he wouldn't have left the map with anyone else. Linc should have twisted his wrist a little, that might have got him talking.

The Sucre and C-note stories were a bit boring I thought, except jumping out of the train.

Best bit, Lance turning gay when he realised he was loosing Sara. Quick thinking on his part. What was the significance of the disconnected old phone number on Sara's paper swan though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Gave it a seven. Enjoyed it although I too thought that Sucre's and C-Nothe's stories were a bit dull.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

JoeyJJ wrote:
    I thought we were going to have a Pulp fiction behind the shop scenario for a minute !! The Kid would have the worst luck if that happened.

Lol, that would've been something.

I expect the money to be gone, dug up. I didn't think that it would get this close at episode 5, but hey..they did it last season

Can't wait for next episode

i have a feeling that the numbers are in fact co-ordinates for something or another (maybe even a space ship?)

i have a feeling that the numbers are in fact co-ordinates for something or another (maybe even a space ship?)
    Ah Rollo... does every one of your posts have to start well and always conclude by rambling off into nonsense?...

Not that i don't like it... wouldn't change it for all the tea in china! * :D

* basquille does not ACTUALLY mean this.... he would do anything for all the tea in china.... mmmmmm.... refreshing goodness!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

My guess is that the old phone number has something to do with the first swan that she got this season, with all the dots, underneath the writing. Possibly a way to work out the real number or something. (I dont think that I saw reason for the dots yet, which is why I'm throwing this out there)

ok, so maybe a space ship is a bit far fetched...but i'm quietly confident that they're co-ordinates to a place....mmmm plaice..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

mmmm plaice..

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Good episode , Glad to see my fave character C-Note get away from the cops. Anyone know what is the significance of the fountain Mahone keeps looking into , Camera panned dowwards ominiously at it towards the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

He's able to see his relection in it, I think it's just his thinking place, perhaps thats the reason?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Ive been thinking about it....
    Place to reflect (pardon the pun) on what he is doing/done.
    I expect either something dramatic happened there, maybe this shale bloke killed some of his family there or shale is buried underneath it and he feels he draws 'power' from it.

Definatly think there is something underneath it though

*poor oul tweener left in the trunk*

Regards the fone number, try this
    put the T9 function on your fone and type in 7363398687....strange huh? ;)

pbonline_303.jpg

I just copped that screencap isnt showing up for you...
    here it is
    http://www.prisonbreak-online.com/gallery/albums/episodes/2x05/screencaps/pbonline_303.jpg

• Advertisement

DeadParrot wrote:
    Very good... DeadParrot! :D

Now try 837842537...!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

DeadParrot wrote:
    Ive been thinking about it....
    Place to reflect (pardon the pun) on what he is doing/done.
    I expect either something dramatic happened there, maybe this shale bloke killed some of his family there or shale is buried underneath it and he feels he draws 'power' from it.

Definatly think there is something underneath it though

*poor oul tweener left in the trunk*

pbonline_303.jpg

whats a t9 function?

tabatha wrote:
    whats a t9 function?
    Predicitive text..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

basquille wrote:
    Very good... DeadParrot! :D

Now try 837842537...!!

where does this number come from?

Its code for the 1st swan that sarah got from Michael a few weeks ago. ;)
    its shows that the meeting up with t-bag was preordained ;)

oh and basquille

38669!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO8QNo5YlZM

guess i was wrong about the space ship...and the plaice then! Or was I?

• Advertisement

DeadParrot wrote:

pbonline_303.jpg

jaysus:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭darraghw

SumGuy wrote:
    jaysus:eek:
    thats is very weird...are they the numbers around his wrist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

darraghw wrote:
    thats is very weird...are they the numbers around his wrist?
    wasn't that the frequency for the radio to trigger the explosives.

no its the phone number on the swan

so.......
    This
    http://www.anh-nguyen.com/images/pbreakcode.jpg
    Plus
    This
    http://www.prisonbreak-online.com/gallery/albums/episodes/2x05/screencaps/pbonline_303.jpg
    which we have speculated means rendevous

equals ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

basquille wrote:
    Now try 837842537...!!
    verticles? That 78257.

• Advertisement

you're gonna have to spell it out for me :(
    i get yr? spell for the first image

the second image doesn't even exist! What kind of sorry excuse of a post is that DeadParrot? eh? eh? eh?

Next one to post a off-topic word in T9 gets a 2266464! :D

27464 2225 843 7465 87225 7848

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Ok back OT. Did nobody else find it good the opening conversation between Link and Mike... "I didn't think Abruzi would be the first to go", "I have a feeling we're in for a lot of surprises". Thats exactly what I was thinking after the episode ended last week.

All in all a good ep, but it dropped a few points on my score from last week purely because of the lack of the pink tracksuit. I was hoping Tweeners roadie might of had one packed away before leaving him but alas :D

I hope all these riddles with the numbers and instructions don't start to overtake the show like they are doing to Lost. I like that this show is so transparent and that they only release a riddle if they intend to answer it in the next episode not like the seasonal gaps you might get between a riddles introduction and its answer in Lost. With lost starting back up in 2 weeks its going to be a headache if both of these shows start throwing out riddles to keep in mind for each episode. If you don't watch Lost I guess you won't have to worry about :rolleyes:

Filler ep in fairness, next week should have some meat on it, also does anyone think this whole "race to the cash" stinks a tiny bit like that horrible movie rat race...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Thought this ep was boring tbh.
    Hopefully next week will be better/exciting and with more substance!

They killed him off in episode 2 elites. He got trampled by a bull in a china shop. This kind of stuff happens ya know.

Haywire will make an appearance in the next episode.

... MOD EDIT: Umaro.. this is considered a spoiler for 2X06.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't think it was that huge of an event that it would require marking. I'll be more careful..

DeadParrot wrote:

DP i don't get this,
    why are the dots divided in that particular pattern, and what do the numbers mean?

Advertisement