Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sleeping well but still feel tired?

• 18-09-2006 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi there,
    It's a very rare occasion when my light goes off after midnight and I wake up at 7. I very rarely wake up in the night once I am asleep
    I don't drink anything after about 9pm, and that would be decaff. coffee
    So I reckon I'm getting at least seven hours of good sleep a night.
    But I still feel tired and washed out...can't concentrate at work, just feel bleurgh!

Any ideas?

Del

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

What is the standard meals you would have during the day?.

~ Idgeitman

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Everyone is different. You may need more than 7 hours of sleep per night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

I have cereal or toast for breakfast, with decaf coffee
    Samboes for lunch (wholemeal bread), an apple and a yogurt
    A cooked meal (which obviously varies) for dinner - this is generally eaten about 7.30pm - accompanied generally by a beer, but only one :D

As for sleep time, maybe I'm just getting old (I'm 37) and need longer! :)
    I make sure I write down everything that's on my mind about work etc. so that I'm not worrying about it during the night. But seven hours is a minimum, it's generally eight or eight-and-a-half

I'm wondering if it's work more than sleep...it can be quite stressful and I don't really look forward to going in but it's not so bad that I need to throw a sickie...

Del

Advertisement