Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading files using mIRC

Options
  • 18-09-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have just gotten into mIRC to download files and that (non-copyrighted) but I have a big problem..None of the transfers will complete. The transfer window goes from reciveng file.. to recieving file, transfer incomplete! What is going on here? Is the problem on my end or the other peers?? I am also doing this on a network in my apartment complex.. Maybe the admins have rules in place to stop big trasfers like this..What should I do now?

Thanks,
    Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

Test your isp by downloading a large file from http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/ if this fails then contact your isp.

You and the transferer can move to another IRC network and see if that make a difference or just use bit torrent to share the file(s).

Advertisement