Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Short Films Here

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bulletbreaker

Heres a college project shot at the beginning of the year. Looking back at it now theres so much wrong with it but we had so much fun from pre production to the edit and learned so much from doing it.

http://vimeo.com/21564700

• Registered Users Posts: 7 volex

Heres a college project shot at the beginning of the year. Looking back at it now theres so much wrong with it but we had so much fun from pre production to the edit and learned so much from doing it.

http://vimeo.com/21564700

Hi is there any one around Dublin that would be interested in meeting Up and possibly creating a few short together see how it goes from there? Pm me plaease

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,477 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I just this second finished watching a short on RTE2 called 'Crossword'.

It was really well done.

EDIT: Two lonely souls, one of which does the crossword everyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

noodler wrote: »
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I just this second finished watching a short on RTE2 called 'Crossword'.

It was really well done.

EDIT: Two lonely souls, one of which does the crossword everyday.

Where did you seen that?

Do you have a link please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,477 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Exar Khun wrote: »
    Where did you seen that?

Do you have a link please?

Just found it

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1143304

Only 10-15 mins long. Earphones if you have them as there was a nice little piece of piano running throughout that I thought was nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 pauljeremiah

I've been working for the past few months on this short documentary. The filming took place last November in Dublin and has since then been post-production. The documentary is about The Spikes drummer Dave Lawless. What goes through his head while drumming?, what started his love of drumming?

I've always been fascinated by people who are creative, even to what seems the point of obsession but do what they do with such ease and passion that their art appears to be an extension of their being.

I have never made a documentary before, as my previous work has been in short films and would love to hear everyone's feedback, both positive and negative.

I plan to take this short documentary around to film festivals in the UK & Ireland over the next 12 months.

So here's the link, and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

For those who are wondering "Schlagzeuger" is German for Drummer.

Advertisement