Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Change?

Options
  • 18-09-2006 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Yo, I subscribed (cos I felt I should give something back to boards.ie) and I'm just wondering could I get a name change from 'Mr Rivers' to simply 'Rivers'? I think there might be an account of the name rivers tho but it only has 17 posts like... any chance?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'm not really inclined to go messing around with a users' name once they've posted or done anything at all on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Ah ok, no prollem :(

Well I've pmed the other rivers to post here about the name change, if he oks it can I get it then?

I guess if he was to change his name it would become available.

Could you email him? He aint answerin my pm

and I'll pay his subscription for his name change

• Advertisement

I'm not comfortable with sending emails to users for reasons I describe in the link in my signature ...

Any suggestions for gettin in contact with him or otherwise gettin a name change? :)

Have you considered calling yourself Rovers or Ravers?

Nope, aint got the same ring to it :(

Advertisement