Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASE Ultra S5

Options
  • 18-09-2006 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm like a child with a new toy and i just had to tell ya.................:D

I replaced my JLS Stalker at the weekend with a ASE S5 and i must say that i'm mighty impressed by its performance. Apart from the fact that its half the size of the JLS, the sound reduction is very obivous. It has reduced the report of my .220 Swift to little more than the crack of a unmoderated .22lr high velocity round. Money well spent in my book, cos the auld ears have been indicating great displeasure towards my shooting activities of late.:(

I'll post a pic if i can figure out how to do it. (I'm Troglodite by nature):confused:

Hezz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Great piece of kit alright, have one for my .223.. massive sound\weight\lenght difference compared to the old T8.

Advertisement