Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banning

Options
  • 18-09-2006 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭

I was banned from AH today for a thread i started "No moderators please"
    The title was meant to mean that i didnt want moderators posting in it so i could have an all rant about some of them. Not totally anti moderator at all.

I think i was banned for personnel abuse but this was only a reaction to abuse i received first, why didn't i get warning and why did't other poster get a ban too.
    I pm'd moderator to appologise for my actions but got no reply, can they ban just like that.
    I realise the thread was a bit stupid and their is a bitter irony in getting banned but will i be able to post there again??

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

but will i be able to post there again??

I presume you will be allowed back in once your ban is up.

As for not getting a warning, depending on the comment, not everyone does.
    reaction to abuse i received first

This excuses nothing.
    If you have a problem with another members comments you have the choice to report the post to the Mods instead of rising to the bait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Thanks
    I suppose dont do the crime if you cant do the time

Advertisement