Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Diesel Service

Options
  • 19-09-2006 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

I have a 1.3 CDTI Astra (06) that I bought in Flemmings in Galway in February. There is almost 30,000 km on the clock so I need to get it serviced in the next week or so.
    I have to bring it back to Flemmings for the first service, but does anyone know approx how much it will cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

I have a 1.3 CDTI Astra (06) that I bought in Flemmings in Galway in February. There is almost 30,000 km on the clock so I need to get it serviced in the next week or so.
    I have to bring it back to Flemmings for the first service, but does anyone know approx how much it will cost?

I'd give them a buzz. They will give you a standard price. You may find though that the price may vary if brake pads/shoes need to be replaced etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Yorky

Are you pleased with it, Whitelightrider?

I normally buy two year old cars which have lost their initial depreciation but my local Opel dealer is selling new 1.3 Diesel Astras for €21,000.

They are prepared to give me €4000 trade-in for my 100,000 mile 6 year old Astra.

Is this a good deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

You don't have to bring it to Flemmings. The warranty is not dependant on main dealer servicing. However, it is dependant on using genuine Opel parts and you being able to prove it in the event of a warranty claim.

That said, Flemmings are an OK shower to deal with and not outlandishly expensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

would that 1.3 diesel be too small for the astra estate for normal every day use?

Advertisement