Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked

Options
  • 19-09-2006 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi
    2 Queries,

On my computer in work whoever was there before me has gotten banned of this site now I try access it it tells me i cant is there anyway to fix this????

Also my name :( stupidly when i was typing it i forgot the y on the end of tickledpinkfairy how do i get my y???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Clear your work computer's cookies. Log in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭tickledpinkfair

Woohoo thanks it worked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

As for the y in your name - vbulletin seems to have a character limit of 15 for usernames. This means that it's impossible to be named tickledpinkfairy. We get quite a few chopped usernames as some people don't realise this on signup, the most prominant one I remember is a user called jesus_thats_gre.

lol thanks i thought it was just silly finger sydrom n i never pressed y but instead it was not-paying -attention- syndrom , now my name is just stupid n doesnt make sense.....damn it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Its tickled & its pink but it is fair

• Advertisement

ok you completely grossed out my name lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Its my thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I can think of worse/better ways to spin it :)

oh please dont, ye lot with ye'r over active imaginations!!!!

Advertisement