Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Cleaners in Balbriggan/Balrothery

Options
  • 19-09-2006 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any numbers?

I need one that will go to Balrothery

Cheers

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I dont have a number but Tony Coyne is a window cleaner in Balbriggan and I think Dessie grant is the other lad that goes around with

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭dubmick

thanks

Everytime I see Dessie I ask him!
    It is a bit far for him to go really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

there is a foriegn lad i see in my estate some weeks.
    drives to peoples houses. If I see him around again I will ask him for his number for ya and post it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭dubmick

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

If you drop your windows into Victor Best I'm sure he'll clean them for you. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Jaysus Dubmick - You'd have had the windows done by now yourself. If you're really stuck & don't want to/can't get up on a ladder I'll do them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hill Billy wrote:
    Jaysus Dubmick - You'd have had the windows done by now yourself. If you're really stuck & don't want to/can't get up on a ladder I'll do them for you.

Pervert :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Bluetonic wrote:
    Pervert :rolleyes:

I always love giving 'em a good soapy rub! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21 infinitejest

Does anyone know a window cleaner who is willing to tackle a 3 story house? My upstairs windows are in dire need of a cleaning! (Yes, I live in legoland and am bloody proud of it!)

Infinitejest

Advertisement