Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Spoilers: Behind the scenes video footage of Locke's next flashback

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jo4711

who's pushing his chair, I can't make it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

someone said on the comments that it was
    boone
    , but tbh the person looks completely different. Perhaps it's one of the other background survivors that's meant to take a more active role in this series? I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

its Boone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Maia the Unholy

i can assure you that its not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Well it looks like
    Boone
    anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Doesn't look like Boone to me anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭radiospan

There's no way you can tell either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Looks likely it IS infact Boone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Off-topic:

I saw Locke in an episode of Diagnosis Murder yesterday, with hair and a stupid moustache.

so why not mention it previously? ie. when boone and locke went 'hunting', why did neither mention that they had previously met?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

so why not mention it previously? ie. when boone and locke went 'hunting', why did neither mention that they had previously met?

Please add the above to the bottomless list of questions regarding Lost.

when they went hunting, locke lead
    so why did boone not recognise
    the back of locke's head?

when they went hunting, locke lead
    so why did boone not recognise
    the back of locke's head?
    I'm confused.. you think people in wheelchairs have no faces... just the back of their heads?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

surely they info info to figure out the entire show by now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Regardless of who is pushing him, its Locke in a wheelchair, with no shirt, going through "L.A" airport...i think we can assume its a dream sequence, which would allow it to be Boone pushing the chair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

basquille wrote:
    I'm confused.. you think people in wheelchairs have no faces... just the back of their heads?!?

i think the purpose of the haiku is to say that boone was behind locke for a lot of the time, so if it were he who was pushing the wheelchair, he would have recognised the back of lockes head whilst out hunting.

... and i believe the ones on the space hopper sticker have no faces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

If it was Boone, the answer is that the writers are winging this big time.

i think that the whole thing is written via a hat. ie. they have a big hat full of random stuff and when they get a bit stuck pull out something random and use it.

the plot doesn't go anywhere except towards more questions. and for some reason the americans are happy with this (which i put down to their mtv generation short attention spans.. as long as the episode that they are watching is exciting they don't care if it makes sense).

i rewatched the finale last night and i still think that it was poor. none of the big questions were answered, but instead more were asked. the writers tried to end up with multiple cliff hangers, but failed. eg. will locke, eko, and desmond survive? well, yeah. they are three of the best, well liked characters who bring a lot to the show.

.. and then we have the key. a device which means that you never have to type the numbers in again, which, does not kill you instantly. desmond seems like an intelligent man, surely he would have done this ages ago, instead of getting no sleep and punching in the numbers.

i think that the writers wanted to write a classic water cooler show, but went too far with TLE, making people think that there is a lot more to a simple tv show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

and loon is back with his endless complaining about the same old things...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

MIGWAR-DWP wrote:
    and loon is back with his endless complaining about the same old things...

haha :D

if ya dont like it, dont watch it! or is it a case of being addicted to annoying yourself and others with it?

• Advertisement

i may be new to this site, but i have read a lot of the posts. i actually agree with loon in some cases. the finale asked more questions than it answered.

i for one have found many of his posts inciteful, unlike the drivel the rest of you snipey ****ing porch monkeys spout.

umm... thanks, i think.

though i do fear that your stay here maybe short lived.

i may be new to this site, but i have read a lot of the posts. i actually agree with loon in some cases. the finale asked more questions than it answered.

i for one have found many of his posts inciteful, unlike the drivel the rest of you snipey ****ing porch monkeys spout.

wow, perhaps you share the same DNA...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

okay. thanks for typing that. however, i smell a banning

MIGWAR-DWP wrote:
    wow, perhaps you share the same DNA...

i may be a loon, but i'm not that twisted...

lets see, who beens dying to get me banned since season two...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Meanwhile, away from meaningless gibberish and back on topic:

I don't think that looks like Boone. His hair is longer than it ever was and his posture looks different somehow. Anyone got a good screengrab?

It will be good to have him back though. Maybe he'll be in the flashbacks of one of the new characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kevn2m2

think its kate or sayid

i can assure you, it is boone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Its definitely Boone ;)

• Advertisement

It's obviously Shannon...! :D

.. we've already had a feckin' article interviewing Ian Somerhalder saying he's back for Locke's flashback episode.. how much more evidence do ye need?!

Advertisement