Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday, Hermione!

Options
  • 19-09-2006 2:44pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Today is Hermione Granger's birthday, according to the official JK Rowling website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

when was Harry's? I am fairly sure it is at the end of July, not sure tho

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm thinking it's the 31st of July, or thereabouts. I can't remember if the exact date was ever mentioned, but the prophecy said "...born as the seventh month dies".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

that could also mean the beginning of August, but most likely the end of July

No, it's definately July.

In fact, a quick Google shows that it is definately the 31st of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

And seeing as the first Harry Potter book was started on close to 16 years ago, that would put Hermione somewhere around the 30 mark this year!!!!!

• Advertisement

Harry was born in 1981 and the books started when he was 11, in 1992. I think that this timeline is mentioned in some of the very early editions of the first book.

So Harry and Ron are 25 and Hermione is 26.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Faith wrote:
    So Harry and Ron are 25 and Hermione is 26.

the old anti-aging cream works a treat doesnt it :D:D

Advertisement