Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I introduce myself to the board and mention a point of warning/responsibility?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Car Mad wrote:
    i agree im a bit psychic have done reiki one and angel healing there was a bit of midumship involved;) it can be a pain.i know what u said bout inviting spirits in but i dont :eek: they can be a real annoynce when goin to sleep;) but any spirits i have encounterd are very nice:rolleyes: .I hope to do a full mediumship training sometime in the future.where did u do your training?

I find you have to set up good boundaries and triggers for when dealing with such gifts.

There is a meduimship circle that meets in dublin that I am aware of.

Training ?
    hmmm I would say I am self taught for the most part, worked on and honed my skills myself reading all I could get my hands on in several libraries as a teen,
    fiction and non fiction , that which was susposedily fiction I would read and ponder was that possible and then see.

I have had in my life interactions with different people ( both positive and negative ) from a shared occult and physic intrests.

This can be dangerous as we get so please and reliefed to talk to someone about the things we have experienced we get swept away and pay less heed to warning signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

I would agree with you there.......people do have an effect on your approach to life, in spiritual and regularly mundane ways.....either through their action or inaction, positive or negative treatment we find ways to accept or reject their presence and therefore adapt as a response...

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

Thats it but on a much deeper level and in ways an added natural bonus protection... this is the question that has me thinking...
    Do you need to consider protecting yourself against things you have no knowledge of, no concept or understanding of, not because you dont know what it is so how can you protect yourself but rather that you dont know about that so you wont encounter it ?!? (probably untill your awarness expands further and you can begin to understand bigger things)
    People 10, 20, 30 years ago there were different popular concepts that people connected to that we dont encounter anymore because they are not in the popular conciousness and likewise there are things that people talk of today that 10 years ago or whatever no one encountered... And even on a more insular level there are groups that will work with angels and only angels and they would tend not to have contact with lets say... a fir bolg and vice versa, even if someone from such a focused group were to intentionally 'invite' in entities without restriction they would probably still never in a million times have a fir bolg come in...
    Does this clarify???
    Anyone else got any ideas or opinions in this vein??? (that is of course if I have been coherant enough to understand)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

I get ya!

Simply put, I trust in a higher power and ask Archangel Michael (specifically as this has worked for me and I like and trust it) and my spirit guides to only allow me to encounter those that are for the highest good and that if something negative comes along that i will only meet those that I am capable of handling......kinda like spiritual doormen! :)

We are always changing and being challenged. Therefore I accept my limitations in protecting myself and feel much safer in hands bigger and stronger than my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

True there was a lot less fecking pokemon astral trash 10 years ago
    feck off pichahu I don't choose you :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

Thaedydal wrote:
    True there was a lot less fecking pokemon astral trash 10 years ago
    feck off pichahu I don't choose you :p

lol:D does it work on those dead people who refuse to leave u a lone:rolleyes: i also ask archangel micheal for protection his great isnt he;)
    Pichahu i didnt mean it come back:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Suebh

Just been reading through all these posts and am just so delighted that I have at last found 'real' people who chat about spiritual and psychic matters without all the airy fairy rubbish. When linking with spirit I will first open, make myself available so to speak, then ask my guide to bring forard spirit or help spirit to come forward which ever is most appropriate at the time, the energy I am sensing will let me know. Spirit work with us, they will not interfere in our choices as we all have freewill. Spirit will not approach unless you are open and this is why it is vital to have an opening and closing procedure, that is an individual thing, what works for me may not be for you. Our spirit friends are also learning and sometimes need assistance to link. With regards to 'untrained' people linking, obviously there is an ability that can be worked with but if we equate this learning to learning how to drive, would you after one lesson get into a high powered car, go at high speed and expect all to be well? :eek: I am of the belief that we are all psychic, it is inherent. If we are all psychic we can all raise our awareness and abilites to become a medium. Thats my belief and my opinion but it is based on personal experience.
    Sue

Suebh wrote:
    if we equate this learning to learning how to drive, would you after one lesson get into a high powered car, go at high speed and expect all to be well? :eek: Sue

lol i did:D well it was 110bhp but it was more high powerd than ur normal 1 litre:rolleyes: and all was well tbh.but when i was younger i did a bit of driving around the farm:rolleyes: anyway back on topic anyone know of any mediumship circles down waterfrod direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I dont know of any but from someone who started one just a while back I say if the mountain wont come to mohamad ...

6th wrote:
    I dont know of any but from someone who started one just a while back I say if the mountain wont come to mohamad ...

how would you go about starting one:confused: dont think i would start one im not that advanced in my abilities just yet:o i do attend a reiki circle but that only meets up about every 3-6 months:( i wish there was more people involved in these kind of things but the good news is there is more and more people joining;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well haev a look at the thread over in the Spirituality forum (its a sticky) and see how ours came together. You dont need to be very advanced as long as you take a level headed and practical approach to it.
    Best of luck if you give it a shot - the hardest part is finding people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Aisling&M wrote:
    Hello,

I'm Aisling, Irish born and raised and living here for the time being.
    I found these boards while searching through google and have been intriqued in the posts for the last two days!

I'm so happy to find this board and the Spirituality board with some very level-headed and kind-hearted members.

I am a practicing medium and psychic and have a small development group. I love every aspect of the spiritual world and have been enveloped in it's mystery from a very young age.

I hope I don't sound preachy, but wish for others to learn from me something I did not know when I first endeavoured to find out about this realm of consciousness.

There are good and bad spirits as there are good and bad people.
    This is a basic principle.......spirits can (but not always do) retain elements of their human personalities.

I wish to urge anyone interested in developing their abilities, latent or evident to please remember one thing. You have to be very select about your intentions at each moment and to be careful of giving 'invitations' to the spirit world.

I would not invite complete strangers off the streets into my home. I also do not invite any spirits from the streets into my home or my energy.

I hope that this is received well as I look forward to conversing with you all in the near future!

Many thanks.......

Well said. Intention is everything and I would never go into a situation unprotectedmeaning that I always do my calling in and being selective can be quite difficult when all this is new to you. It is just as it is with all things: Experince only comes over time. Welcome to boards

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kevin keating

Hi is anyone still following this post?? im interested in spiritual development. anyone in the wicklow/wexford area?? thanks.

Hi is anyone still following this post?? im interested in spiritual development. anyone in the wicklow/wexford area?? thanks.

It was 6 years ago so i guess not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Its Behind You!

Interesting resurrection nonetheless, I wonder is Aisling stiil active?

Advertisement