Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe shops in KK?

Options
  • 19-09-2006 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

On a bit of a lighter note than some of the posts here!: can anyone tell me which are the good shoe shops in Kilkenny - mainly women's, but any suggestions for men's shoes welcome too? Locations would be great too! Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I find Padmore & Barnes on Wolfe Tone Street good for men's shoes. They've lots of ladies stuff too. They can be pricey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

PetraMac wrote:
    On a bit of a lighter note than some of the posts here!: can anyone tell me which are the good shoe shops in Kilkenny - mainly women's, but any suggestions for men's shoes welcome too? Locations would be great too! Many thanks!

King's of Parliament st, Grahams of High St., Collins' in the Shopping mall on High st., Goods in High St. used to do shoes, think they've got out of them now. Perhaps they still do Ladies' ones.
    Dunnes, Penneys, Heatons and Tylers probably do lots of shoes too!
    Personally I rarely buy shoes in KK, mainly Dubln like Arnotts; much better choice and value!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PetraMac

Many thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Kilkenny is crap for shoe shopping. Try Waterford, much better shops and a wider variety too.

Advertisement