Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

you think you know me

• 19-09-2006 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

its awful, terrrible, dreadful, outrageous, shocking and even sickening the way wwe are still trying to push cena onto the fans. they now have edge trash talking people from his own country just to make cena look good. i am not buying it and i reckon many more will not.

away from this subject, here is a question that i meant to ask and never got around asking and its one that has bugged me for some time-- you know the way wwe have, at main events, a theme song and its always on an album, they even try to promote the bloody thing. my question is, questions are i mean, who are these strange (crap) bands?, does anyone know them? why is the song always crap?, and i wonder does anyone on the planet even like the theme song?

RATED R SUPERSTAR all the way. for a while, until the game comes back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Cena is probably being pushed because of that film coming out (looks terrible)

some of the theme songs are good. Big Time (Wrestlemania) is a great song

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

I remember for one of the Point shows they played the majority of one of the WWE Original albums during the intermission,at Wrestlemania I think they just played the Kid Rock "Lonely Road of Faith" video to the crowd and that was it! The way the announcers shamelessly plug the music is headwrecking! Cant imagine Jim Ross' favourite band to be Day Of Fire somehow......

Advertisement