Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyshannon Bridge vandalism.

Options
  • 19-09-2006 4:22pm
    Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭
    byte

I just noticed in the DD Online that the new footbridge on the Ballyshannon bypass bridge is being used as a new hangout for teens, etc with the lights getting vandalised etc.

http://www.donegaldemocrat.com/story/7019

It's a shame that the locals should feel the need to vandalise their new footbridge, let alone use it as a new hangout (literally!).

Views?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sadly its the world we live in.

I see in Stranorlar the lights at the schools are out now for the last 2 weeks.

I also noticed the lights along the Ballyraine road?? (from new roundabout on ramelton road going over behind the college and Tesco) have been smashed

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, some traffic lights seem to get smashed on a regular basis. I had noticed the Stranorlar lights out alright, I'm surprised to hear they're still not working what with their main use being for the school kids!

Advertisement