Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im ready to destroy GTA SA.

• 19-09-2006 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭

I have Gta Sa for the Pc and been playin for a little while . Im at the stage where you have just acquired the garage in San Fierrro and have to Go Collect Cesar way across town. Anyway Everytime i collect cesar the game freezes and nothin can be done unless i switch off the mains. Its driving me mad as the game is incredible and I really wanna finish it. Anyone know what the cause cud be ? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The cut scene that follows could be corrupt, defrag your hard rive if that dont wor reinstall the game , backing up your save files.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

thanks i will try that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

I've had a problem like this only a little later in the game - where the cars are stolen from the upstairs window of an auto shop downtown in SF. Reason - the models of the cars are custom, the cutscene can't take it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

Ok so i listened to the advice and svaed my files and reinstalled. that worked and i finished that mission now anotherproblem is happening. evrytime i go into look at the map the bloody screen goes black and the only way to get rid of it is by switchin it off. im sure that this is damagin my comp everytime i do it. any more suggestions ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Have you got the latest graphics drivers etc for your graphics card?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

or you could patch the game but i've never had to do that

Advertisement