Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 price drop, when?

Options
  • 19-09-2006 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Will it drop in price before xmas?

or just after?

Is it true no console has a built in dvd recorder?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Before Christmas? Unlikely. They can charge current price for ages yet because it gives them an advantage over the PS3. And with that not out til march theyll want to maxamise profits this holiday season.
    And due to the cruelty of this world, it is likely the price drop will occur a day or two after i finally go out and buy one. It's one of the laws of the universe im afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

where would the cheapest place to get one be do people think?

I assume game and the other game stores can be undercut by tesco or people like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=10189

New pack with two controllers and PGR3 for £300 (€450). Hopefully we'll be getting that soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

I saw that bundle on play the other day. Presumed it was just one they had put together.

Advertisement