Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Mages

• 19-09-2006 8:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know a good place to get a hold of their cds?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

eBay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

So no good places then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

eBay's where I got mine, pretty cheap too for an import

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

OP, a quick google search will do you wonders. If you're still not happy, stick to amazon or play.com.

Ok, I'll take it under advisement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

www.cduniverse.com has both albums, but they're a little on the expensive side. Ebay would probably still be the best route if you don't want to get shafted on price.

Well, considering where they'd be coming from, I would expect to be shafted on price. I'm not keen on eBay because I'd be afraid of getting shafted on quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, considering where they'd be coming from, I would expect to be shafted on price. I'm not keen on eBay because I'd be afraid of getting shafted on quality.

You shouldn't get shafted if you're buying from a reputable seller. Have you used Ebay before? Had any dodgy experiences or what?

If you're certain you don't want to go through ebay, you could also try www.cdjapan.co.jp and www.caimanzone.co.uk

I've used Caiman before, they're very good for rare and imported CDs. Got a few Japanese and Korean soundtracks from them, so you should be sorted.

Cool, thanks alot.

Advertisement