Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GF thinks she's pregnant

• 19-09-2006 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

right..last time I had sex with my gf was the second last friday of the summer. she got an irregular period towards the end of the month..she's usually the 15th I think. we were at a party but I didn't get wasted or too drunk cause I had puked my ring up. sobered up a good bit..she on the other hand had vodka/mixed with whiskey an alco pop and half a naggin or a naggin of vodka.

today she tells me that she thinks she's pregnant. she's missed her period by about a week so she says and that she's been getting sick since wedensday. I used protection. I remember everyhting about that night but while I was grabbing another condom she "rubbed me on her" without protection but was on her period at the time of intercourse.

I'm 15 she's 16 btw.

I'm Cj the other one is her...

cj- says:
    ₪Listen to the girl,as she takes on half the world..₪ says:
    u were kneeling in front of me,nd i rubbed "you" on me
    cj- says:
    I feel sick
    talking about this is freaking me out
    cj- says:
    have you missed your thing at all?
    yes
    cj- says:
    aren't those tests free in you planning centre?
    Listen to the girl,as she takes on half the world..₪ says:
    I shouldve gotten it about a week ago
    no,you need a medical card for most things and tbh im so ****ing scared I dont want to go
    cj- says:
    You started this morning sickness on wednesday?
    I dont know,I was sick before then,I had food poisoning the week before (or at least what I think was food poisoning) then felt better for a bit nd started feeling ****ty again during the week

what if she is pregnant? what will happen to me and the whole child thing?....

Please.I need help with this...

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

A pregnancy test can be bought in any chemist or picked up in boots, they cost less then 20 euros which is a lot less then you have been spending on drink.

http://www.crisispregnancy.ie/positive.html

Has a list of phone number you can ring for help and advice.

IF she is pregnant then you will both have to face the music and talk with your parents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks...Aye. I know I've to face the music. I just wanna know exactly what I'm getting into and I doubt my parents will believe that she messed with me while I got a new condom...

Advertisement