Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson update program issues!

• 19-09-2006 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

se-update-error.jpg

Can anyone help? I've tried downloading the file from the homepage on www.macromedia.com but to do avail.

Any suggestions? Any alternatives on updating my SE W800i?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

BreadBoard wrote:
    This confirms Flash Player successfully installed. Stil no worky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

ciaranfo wrote:
    This confirms Flash Player successfully installed. Stil no worky?
    Hmmmmmmmm.

Well I suppose you can try uninstalling/reinstalling rebooting etc. Sometimes starting from scratch is the best, this system usually works for me.

BreadBoard wrote:
    Hmmmmmmmm.

Well I suppose you can try uninstalling/reinstalling rebooting etc. Sometimes starting from scratch is the best, this system usually works for me.
    Have tried all of the above. Any other suggestions welcomed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

You have to install flash from IE. Go to Macromedia's site in IE and download/install from there :)

• Advertisement

You have to install flash from IE. Go to Macromedia's site in IE and download/install from there :)
    Are you ****ing serious? I'll try that now. For a company like Sony Ericsson, I'm shocked!

And that's worked. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its too late eihter use a fresh PC or reinstall windows.

That ****ing sucked when it happened to me, if you have w800i the update fixes nothing.

IE thing didnt work for me seeminly flash is clever had to use laptop.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    Its too late eihter use a fresh PC or reinstall windows.

That ****ing sucked when it happened to me, if you have w800i the update fixes nothing.

IE thing didnt work for me seeminly flash is clever had to use laptop.

kdjac
    What the?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

last line edited after i seen IE fixed yours :o

didnt fix mine had to use another pc, if its the w800 update it fixes nothing.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Yeah, I tried the W800i update and there was no software update available on another PC.

Gonna try it with my W810i now.

Bah - no bloody W810i updates!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Nope, I've never seen it actually update any of me SE Phones... the only time it did was when I found a trick to have it flash my k750i to w800 firmware.

Advertisement