Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

violent husband

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ring friends and family that can come and help mind you and help you be strong.
    Follow through with seeing your gp and making a record of your injuries and go and get a emergency safety order.
    Sod the house it is only a house and if needs be you can get it sold.
    You need to be safe and away from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

I'm sooo glad that you did something postive here and quickly. I hate coming to PI as it depresses the hell out of me but i wanted to check if anything happened with this thread.

As you can see from your posts one of the first things he did after he humilated you was to get you to believe it was you being horrible and deserved the beating etc. Its sick but I can completely see why you feel like you have little resolve, this guy has really damaged your esteem and confidence. A man is suppose to treat you like a queen, he treats you worst than i treat my dog. I'd only hit my dog if he was being agressive to a person.

It's great to know that once he isnt in the house you dont need to worry about being beaten again.
    Keep reporting everything to the gardai and dont be afraid to ask for one of them to come up sometime if you want one. Having a friend stay over with you will be a great support if you can swing that. They'll give u an unbiased opinions about things too. I hope you keep him out and I hope it continues to get resovled for you.

edit: I wanted to agree with Thaedydal about the house. Its nothing at all, and by default u get 50% of it anyway so ignore anything about it.

Advertisement