Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door Saddle/Threshold - Where to buy?

Options
  • 20-09-2006 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was in B&Q recently and was looking to purchase a saddle/threshold for one of our doors but they don't do them. Does anyone know where I can go and get one, a wooden one?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Woodies, Atlantic Homecare, or any hard ware/timber store. Where are you based? Surprised B&Q didn't have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

or Brooks or Noyaks in Finglas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Sparks400 wrote:
    Woodies, Atlantic Homecare, or any hard ware/timber store. Where are you based? Surprised B&Q didn't have one.
    Thanks, I'll pop into them and ask. Yeah B&Q Tallaght said they just do the metal ones?

Thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

looking for same but the standard is 5.5" wide... anyone know where I can buy a wider one.... 6.5" wide

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Hoagy

oops

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You may have trouble finding one Just the one, have you thought about having it manufactured? Any good workshops round you?

@Hoagy: 'Just the one' posted his/her question this morning hoagy. I wouldn't say there's any problem with the old thread as the topic is related :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

You may have trouble finding one Just the one, have you thought about having it manufactured? Any good workshops round you?

@Hoagy: 'Just the one' posted his/her question this morning hoagy. I wouldn't say there's any problem with the old thread as the topic is related :)

ok cheers - Will have to check up some joinery shops.... i think there may be one in ashbourne.

Advertisement