Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just wondering if anyone has any info on anti-eyebrow piercing?

Options
  • 20-09-2006 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey just wondering if anyone has or has ever had an anti-eyebrow/teardrop/high cheek piercing?
    ive never had a surface piercing before and i amn't the greatest healer in the world so im kinda anxious that i might be left with a horrible scar and an unsuccessful piercing!:confused: so if anyone knows anyone in the dublin area who might be particularly skilled at this particular piercing or just has any general comments on the subject, let me know!
    thanks a lot!*:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I got my eyebrow pierced, I really like it but unfortuantly it never healed and I had to remove it. I have 2 small little scars, don't mind though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 debly

Hey, Snakebite in Dublin are extremely skilled in surface piercings. surface piercings are unbelievably tricky healers so if i was you i would go in and have a chat with them first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

talk to the lads in snakebite or mark in celestial in stephens green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Dead on Delby, Snankbite all the way, I've spent hours in there just chatting ot them about work and have seen what they do and they're great. Really know their stuff and on top of that they make you feel completely relaxed and assured before they stick as giant needle through your flesh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kateyisgreaty

thanks a lot guys!!!
    i have to get a new job first so i can get away with it!

• Advertisement

or get it done and forget about the job :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kateyisgreaty

:D:D:D yeah!

im serious:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Mark is really really good at surface. I've had him do all mine. I've had a fair few surface's done in the past, so I reccommend him all the way. He's away till next week asfar as I remember tho.... :confused:

Advertisement