Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

groups in the area

Options
  • 20-09-2006 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Are there any mother and toddler groups in the locality? I have a 2 1/2 year old boy who is getting a little lonely now his brother has started school. I am also wondering if anyone knows of any after school activities for boys aged 4 1/2. I tried gymnastics yesterday and the class is full already. Anything will be considered as its mainly for social purposes at this age.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

If you have a car Jungle mania in Kilcoole offer mother and toddler mornings every week day it is 4 euro and you get a free coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

There is also a Mother and toddler/baby group that meet in the Presbyterian Church Hall on Church road once a week, I think on a Tuesday or Wednesday morning. There is a fee of a couple of Euros and you get bicys and they play games for the kids and have some toys. Give the church hall a call and they should be able to give u some info.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ryecatcher

Hi, Yes the one in the church is organised by Cuidu and it's from 10.30 - 12 on Tuesday mornings. €3.00 for Cuidu members, €4.50 for non-members. There's also story telling at the library on Wed. mornings from 11-11.30. I have a 3yr old boy too and he loves the library morning. HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Great im going to try all of those. The libary was something i hadn't thought of. Does anyone know of any after school activities for a four and a half year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Hi, I have just read in the Iwcklow times that there is a group called the Rainbows Greystones that have something on every Wednesday at 430pm at The Killian house family centre for 4 - 12 yr olds. Dont know much about it but you could give that a try for your little one.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Thanks INCH, sounds good i'll try and get my hands on a wicklow times soon and have a look.

Advertisement