Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants a job?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Just wondering how people got on in any interviews they have had?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I was offered a position and I start in a week or so, kinda looking forward to it actually :o

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Are there any more positions available ????? if you could pm me please id really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Im interested pm me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

If theres any positions still available Id be very interested in a pm.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Ivan wrote:
    I was offered a position and I start in a week or so, kinda looking forward to it actually :o
    congrats mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

splinter wrote:
    congrats mate :)

I got an email this morning from the same crowd I dealt with, apparently they are offering E200 for any 'friends' I refer that get a job out of it... so if you are interested, serious and still havent been given any contact info, send me a PM and I'll forward you on their email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ye got offered a job too and its right beside my house so im gna take it..............

it seems pretty easy to make it threw the interviews even though i messed up a bit on the game knowledge part butother than that its grand so if your interested id give it a go youll prob find it easy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I did the interview but was so disgusted with the the place when I got there that I rang the recruitment place afterwards and told them no thanks no matter how much they'd be offering.

I'd liken the place I work in now to the MSM Grand, Las Vegas whereas this place would be more like Jacinta's B&B in Ballyfermot or something. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

was it the first interview you did or did you do them both????
    i think you were in the recruitment companies office and not in the actual companies office which is on the northside

the first interview is in the recruitment place and the second is in the actual place you would be working

• Advertisement

Ivan wrote:

I got an email this morning from the same crowd I dealt with, apparently they are offering E200 for any 'friends' I refer that get a job out of it... so if you are interested, serious and still havent been given any contact info, send me a PM and I'll forward you on their email address.
    started yet? hows it going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

PeakOutput wrote:
    was it the first interview you did or did you do them both????
    i think you were in the recruitment companies office and not in the actual companies office which is on the northside

the first interview is in the recruitment place and the second is in the actual place you would be working

I did a pre-interview interview with the recruitment agency, then the assessment with the recruitment agency and then an interview with the company itself in Swords. ;)

if the company in swords is the same one i worked for (beside balheary park) then ill agree it aint the best of places...great canteen/restaurant though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

seems like i would love to work here..but i dont really have any real experience in playing mmorpgs because ive never had a good enough computer to play em on...but that will al change after christmas..how much experience would they be asking for in this..??

Advertisement