Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ninja Gaiden Sigma coming to PS3

• 20-09-2006 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Anyone else surprised?

Famitsu apparently has revealed that Team Ninja is dropping their long-held exclusivity with Xbox and putting Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3. No one is quite sure, but it seems it is a "complete edition" of Ninja Gaiden Black. This is what's known so far:

- Rachel is playable
    - New stages, battle engine will be improved and upgraded
    - Graphics and direction is going for a major overhaul
    - New weapons, dual katana wielding
    - Release date is to be announced

Gamefront also reports that the producer is Yasuo Egawa and the director is Herr Hayashi, both from Team Ninja.

You'd know the Tokyo Game Show was coming :p

You can find some stories on it around the web like this:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=146205

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

A special edition of a special edition o_0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Haha, yeah, I remember when Itagaki said Black was the final edition of NG. I guess not.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,004 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And there was me getting excited about a new Ninja Gaiden :(

Give me Ninja Gaiden 2 now Team Ninja!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Are we allowed post photos of magazines? Some shots have appeared on the web, from Famitsu.

Advertisement