Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Math funnies

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

they are very funny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I'm so ashamed of myself for laughing!

SIX = 6, ya can't beat logic like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

Wow. Laughing at maths jokes, I've hit an all time low.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,518 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I love maths jokes. Me and my friends came up with loads one day. My favourite:
    What's on the Maths channel every day at six and nine?
    The hypotonews!

Ho ho....
    I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

There's a party in a bar and all the functions are there. Sinx, Cosx, Tanx, all the lads ya know? They're all having a great time but sat in the corner is e^x. When he's approached and asked why he isn't hanging out with all the other functions he replied "I tried to integrate but nothing happened!"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

:)

Q: what is significant about this number ?

A: spoiler It's the speed of light in Furlongs / Fortnight....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Slurms wrote:
    There's a party in a bar and all the functions are there. Sinx, Cosx, Tanx, all the lads ya know? They're all having a great time but sat in the corner is e^x. When he's approached and asked why he isn't hanging out with all the other functions he replied "I tried to integrate but nothing happened!"
    I laughed & now I hate myself.

Thanks guys! :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,518 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Here about time time sin subathed above cos?
    They both got a tan!

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 chapod21

Slurms wrote:

HAHAHAH!!!!!

oh god i'm a nerd

Advertisement