Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ryder cup - Inefficient, badly planned and poorly run

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

i'm glad The Heritage is being recongised it's a cracking course. i'm still surprised we carried off the ryder cup so well, after the early days of practice things looked bad, and with the waya lot of the people "marshalled" the european open in the same club (different course) i was expecting a disaster. fair play to whomever organised, bloody good job.

these events and venues are decided long in advance. Even if the Ryder Cup had fallen flat on tis face (which it didnt) the Seve trophy would always go to the Heritage.

Let's face it, they need the business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i see tiger was speaking very highly of the crowds he said they were the best gallerys in his ryder cup experience.

on a sad note byron nelson passed today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭prospect

slumped wrote:
    these events and venues are decided long in advance. Even if the Ryder Cup had fallen flat on tis face (which it didnt) the Seve trophy would always go to the Heritage.

Are you sure,

If so, it was a poor business decision not to heavily promote the course as the venue for 2 future Seve trophies to all the visiting golf fans.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Are you sure about that?
    I live 4 miles from there and trust me they dont lack business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

hmmmmm money is money

Advertisement