Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royseven

Options
  • 20-09-2006 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

anybody heard this 6 piece band ??? currently number 6 in irish charts with Older

reason im asking is i seen them last friday and they are brilliant and just curious to see if any people heard of them and what ye think ??

they signed to universal and sony have advertising rights

and no im deffo not one of them just asking to see what yis think

how good do you think they are ??? 2 votes

Average
    0% 0 votes
    Excellent
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

why is there no negative option? I've never heard of them but the look of their website makes me think I won't like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭telecaster_dub

thats where ur wrong there class

• Registered Users Posts: 20 AndyT

Sean7 wrote:
    why is there no negative option? I've never heard of them but the look of their website makes me think I won't like them.

Here's a crazy idea, Perhaps you could try listening to some of the music on said website and decide that way............

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Sean7 wrote:

I think they are a great band, much in the same mould of keane and coldplay - so if you hate them you probably wont like royseven.

I think they have done very well to get to number 6 in the charts, and in my opinion "older" isnt one of the best songs they have lined up on the album.

I also think the website is great, much better than a lot of other bands websites, i like the interactive feel to it - although it isn't as good as the guillemots one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

Yes someone else has heard of Royseven,
    I mentioned them on the boards before.

I am not a fan of Keane but a big fan of royseven, more like the delays imo.

Everyone should give them a listen, you will be impressed.

Crash is a great number.

Paul the singer, has a great voice and writes the songs.

There are some hard hitting lyrics too, but above all this by far is the fact they are only amazing live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

Royseven used to be called 'Jove', who you probably have heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Royseven used to be called 'Jove', who you probably have heard of.
    Ah, right. Didn't like them either. Very average IMO.

Advertisement