Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craig drank ram sperm but wouldn't drink cooking oil (Iron Stomach)

Options
  • 20-09-2006 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Craig, the skinny one, drank a glass of ram sperm but refused to drink cooking oil at today's IRON STOMACH contest in UCD. In my personal opinion i thought he had it won but no.... he dropped out when he was told he had to drink guiness + butttermilk + cooking oil mixed together.

Personally, ive seen Craig eat 23 1/2 bananas in one sitting aswell as a roll with EVERYTHING available in the grind sandwich bar in the student centre.

I just want to know WHY CRAIG WHY????

All comments welcome, who won in the end? i was too busy helping him getting sick

(P.S every banana contains 500 mg of potassium, the maximum amount doctors say u should eat is 8000mg which is sixteen bananas, also a potassium overdose can induce coma)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

he won't be scoring anybody anytime soon,

hey missus, that dude's just drank ram sperm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

How exaclty and who GOT the ram sperm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Woof!

well he opened his mouth and downed it... also C&E acquired it..... i think they all "pitched in"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Better the C&E's 'goods' go into an iron stomach than reproduction - we've enough of them already

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

surely the vet heads sorted them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Red Alert wrote:
    Better the C&E's 'goods' go into an iron stomach than reproduction - we've enough of them already

:D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sangre wrote:
    Rofl. Big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I wonder who ****** the rams.........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

If it was the C&E girls ..... sign me up for a bit of extraction :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Woof! wrote:
    Craig, the skinny one, drank a glass of ram sperm but refused to drink cooking oil at today's IRON STOMACH contest in UCD. In my personal opinion i thought he had it won but no.... he dropped out when he was told he had to drink guiness + butttermilk + cooking oil mixed together.

Personally, ive seen Craig eat 23 1/2 bananas in one sitting aswell as a roll with EVERYTHING available in the grind sandwich bar in the student centre.

I just want to know WHY CRAIG WHY????

All comments welcome, who won in the end? i was too busy helping him getting sick

(P.S every banana contains 500 mg of potassium, the maximum amount doctors say u should eat is 8000mg which is sixteen bananas, also a potassium overdose can induce coma)

You shouldn't be posting on boards during your lectures. Tut Tut.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I can't believe I missed it.. My mate Patrick (the immigrant looking one) came third. Mad bastid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Mike Pat (Qsoc auditor/AnE officer) won. He won the Comm day one last year + came a "disappointing" third in the freshers week onel last year. I was too busy working the SU stand to go + watch. One girl did say that it was the best stand which made me slightly less pissed off about missing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    How exaclty and who GOT the ram sperm?

I bet it wasnt even ram sperm.It was probably orange juice or something

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Grimes wrote:
    If it was the C&E girls ..... sign me up for a bit of extraction :D
    I wouldn't mind ramming some sperm in them wha wha.............too much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I didnt understand that either.....as soon as he entered I thought that he had won in..
    o I thought that they were a bit harsh on that big guy when they told him to drink half a gallon of vinegar if he wanted to win.....I was feeling so sick watching some of the stuff that they did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

He ate chalk in secondary school. The UCD Iron Stomach sounds far nastier. I came 3rd in the TCD without puking and was kicked off for being too slow, kinda easy although everything tasted and smelt like vomit. Can't wait for it actually! Iron Stomachs are a blast to take part in and i gather to watch too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Sangre wrote:

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Woof!

You shouldn't be posting on boards during your lectures. Tut Tut.

were u sitting behind me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Sangre wrote:
    I wouldn't mind ramming some sperm in them wha wha.............too much?

ROFL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I miss this sort of stuff. Really.

• Advertisement

I miss this sort of stuff. Really.

Drinking ram sperm on a wedensday afternoon and smelling of vomit??

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

I could have eaten or drank anything apart from more cooking oil... it just wasn't going down, that **** was horrible

craggles wrote:
    I could have eaten or drank anything apart from more cooking oil... it just wasn't going down, that **** was horrible

Hows the stomach??what did the ram sperm taste of?choclate?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

panda100 wrote:
    Hows the stomach??what did the ram sperm taste of?choclate?

Actually the stomach couldn't be any better, I suppose what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger applies here... sure once I cleared my gut of all that ****e I had a mars bar followed by a load of pizza in the freshers tent! Wouldn't do it again for a while though... I swear I can still feel that cooking oil in my throat, it wasn't good. As for the ram sperm, i had no idea what it was until i came off stage, that's what made me get sick hearing what it was. It just smelled evil and went down even worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Darcy16

Craig then Came to my gaff afterwards where he stole my Ice Tea........ I sprayed him before he entered..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

dajaffa wrote:
    Mike Pat (Qsoc auditor/AnE officer) won. He won the Comm day one last year + came a "disappointing" third in the freshers week onel last year.

At least it's better than folding...

:D

I don't get it.
    Qsoc wrote:
    www.Qsoc.ie

It's better than folding..

It's been bugging me for ages, I'm worried that it's so obvious people will laugh at me if I ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Hmmm... If you're in UCD ask someone involved in QSoc - tis a great (and barely believable) story of drunken misadventure in a small fishing village in south west kerry...
    I'll say no more :D Best person to ask would be Mike Pat

Is it a Lahinch story from the comm trip last year?! I'll get to the bottom of this somehow..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

panda100 wrote:
    Drinking ram sperm on a wedensday afternoon and smelling of vomit??
    Panda, you know as well as I do the strange things that I'm into. ;)

:p

[/sarcasm]

Advertisement