Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loss of subscriptions after ban

Options
  • 20-09-2006 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭

I'm reposting this here, because I haven't got a proper response from helpdesk.

On the 12th of this month, I returned from an10 day site ban which I received from Beruthiel from posting a link to meatspin in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054985462 which I though would be taken in the spirit of the thread, given the OP's (WhiteWashMan) mention of goatse.

When I got back onto boards, all of my subscribed forums and threads were gone. I'm just curious to know if this is normal, and if anything can be done to get them back? It seems quite unusual to me anyway.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

sean
    only an Admin can answer this question, if they haven't seen the one in Help Desk, perhaps you can drop either Vexorg or Cloud a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Beruthiel wrote:
    sean
    only an Admin can answer this question, if they haven't seen the one in Help Desk, perhaps you can drop either Vexorg or Cloud a PM.
    Aye, will do
    Thanks

Advertisement