Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Stomach!!

Options
  • 20-09-2006 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Craig, the skinny one, drank a glass of ram sperm but refused to drink cooking oil at today's IRON STOMACH contest in UCD. In my personal opinion i thought he had it won but no.... he dropped out when he was told he had to drink guiness + butttermilk + cooking oil mixed together.

Personally, ive seen Craig eat 23 1/2 bananas in one sitting aswell as a roll with EVERYTHING available in the grind sandwich bar in the student centre.

I just want to know WHY CRAIG WHY????

All comments welcome, who won in the end? i was too busy helping him getting sick

(P.S every banana contains 500 mg of potassium, the maximum amount doctors say u should eat is 8000mg which is sixteen bananas, also a potassium overdose can induce coma)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Woof!

moderator please delete this its a duplicate. i thought i couldnt have the other title . thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Btw, Mr Michael Pat O'Donoughue, AnE officer/ Qsoc auditor won the title + his weight in Dutch Gold

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement