Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find more posts by

Options
  • 20-09-2006 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Any idea when this will be making a return ?
    It's been gone about 2 months now and it was very handy to keep track of your recent posts.

Maybe even if it could just come back as a subscriber option ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Good things come to those who wait.....

that's right, I haven't a clue

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

There's a thing I cobbled up for the moderators that I'm hoping to rescript for users at some point soon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ecksor wrote:
    I'm hoping to rescript for users at some point soon.

;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Any sign of a solution to this ?

Is the feature gone for good ??

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There's a lot of uncertainty about it. It could come back with vB 3.6, but we're none too sure when that's going to be implemented. We've just moved hosting companies, and had a lot of new harware in, so things need to be integrated to the way things are first.

Plus, the admins work a lot of hacks into the vB software to get it to run the way we're used to, so all of that will need to be rescripted etc by the lads before we can upgrade.

I hope that might answer at least part of your question!

There's a lot of uncertainty about it. It could come back with vB 3.6, but we're none too sure when that's going to be implemented. We've just moved hosting companies, and had a lot of new harware in, so things need to be integrated to the way things are first.

Plus, the admins work a lot of hacks into the vB software to get it to run the way we're used to, so all of that will need to be rescripted etc by the lads before we can upgrade.

I hope that might answer at least part of your question!

I'll take that as a NO so !

Advertisement