Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I gett sponsored more easily?

Options
  • 20-09-2006 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Right... so, when I can jump ramps, grind, drop-in, 180, fakie.. the basics of vert and stuff really.. will I get sponsors more easily becauuse im a girl? And can you give me a list of stuff I should be able to do before I can start thinking about getting sponsored... Only if you can be bothered that is... :D cheers! xxx

:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Beks

you should aim to sponsored because you're good, not because you are a girl. same goes for every sport! you cant rely on your sexuality. to be honest i hate being seen differently because im a girl on a bike, id rather just blend in with everyone else and be seen as being as good as the guys. in my experience you do get more interest for being a female in a male dominated sport, and offers will come your way because of that, but for your own integrity don't just accept a sponsorship because someone thinks it's cool you are a girl, accept it because you are proud of what you can do and know you have actually worked hard for it.

:p

Advertisement