Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I say your name is finlay and your a bastard...

• 20-09-2006 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

what a gimp...........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

huh? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

I noticed that myself on Smackdown. I kinda felt sorry for the guy when he said it. Its not the line thats the problem its just the way he delivered it. He sounded extremely unsure of himself. I mean if Austin said the exact same thing it would sound class cause that sort of thing just sounds right coming out of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

yeaa, i dont think bobby is cut out for this kinda thing. symptomatic of smackdowns situation at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

yeah lashley on the mic reminds me of RVD. its boring.
    some wrestlers can use the mic, some cant. here is what i think, i may forget some, i will only type what comes into my head.
    superstars good on mic (past and present)
    rated R superstar-- edge
    stone cold steve austin
    the rock
    melina
    triple h
    christan
    regal

worst wrestlers on the mic
    RVD
    lashley

in the middle wrestlers (on the mic0
    cena (he is coached i reckon)
    nitro

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Jaysus I wouldn't put RVD in the same catagory as Lashley in terms of mic work. Have you ever seen some of his promos he did in ECW back in the day? They were pretty damn good. WWE really limits wrestlers to what they can say these days unless your HHH, HBK or the Undertaker of course. I don't think Nitro sounds that good myself TBH. He just doesn't sound tough although I can see that he's trying hard and he'll probably get the hang of it within the next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

His Titantron video says it all. "Soft Spoken...Hard Hitting". Stick to the latter,Bobby :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

triple h wrote:
    superstars good on mic (past and present)
    rated R superstar-- edge
    stone cold steve austin
    the rock
    melina
    triple h
    christan
    regal

worst wrestlers on the mic
    RVD
    lashley

in the middle wrestlers (on the mic0
    cena (he is coached i reckon)
    nitro
    I always thought Jerico, Foley and cena were v.good on the mic don't think melina is good enough to be in their. Jeff Hardy is rubbish on the mic love him wrestling but can't stand him talking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Jericho was brilliant on the mic as was the Rock and Austin. lots were but they stand out so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

evad_lhorg wrote:
    Jericho was brilliant on the mic as was the Rock and Austin. lots were but they stand out so much.

True,and I know we are going bit off topic here,but what about Vince on the mic? That "SHUT UP" cracks me up every time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Don't forget JBL!

Sure as Bradshaw he never really got the chance to exercise his mic skills, but as JBL he was nothing but solid gold.

Also Benoit was / is terrible on the mic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

for mic skills there is only one ayatollah of rock n rolla & that's jericho by far as heel, face, stephs lackey, or even building up the rock in his debut. his mic skills combined with his reactions puts him way up there for me. also matt hardy is quite usefull by times but under utilized [need proof check out the ANGELIC DIABLO on youtube.com. but for the most memorable it has to be foley in ecw whether hardcore anti hardcore or what took his mood he was always class it's such a pitty he's reduced to the cheap pops he uses these days

Advertisement